Letra The Same Moon de Laura Pausini

PARTICIPAÇÃO DE-Phill Collins

Exibida no programa NIGHT EXPRESS (live)


Phil-

When the daylight comes and I look across the room-

I see you re gone

Laura-

As the morning breaks and I reach to hold your hand

I can see- see I m the only one

Ambos-

Well- your clothes are gone and your bags are packed

but the bed s still warm where you lay

now I need your love to come shining through

to carry me- come carry me away


Laura-

If you choose a time- I ll catch the moon

I ll see you there

Phil-

from wherever I am- wherever you are

we ll find somewhere

Amobs-

I see the same stars in the same sky

shining down on you-

I ll be looking up from wherever I am

and it s you I ll see if you re looking too


Phil-

There ll be days that ll seem much longer-

Laura-

longer

Phil-

some nights will seem so cold

Ambos-

But I see hope on the horizon

and it s gotta come soon

Please don t be too long- don t be too long


Laura-

No- no- no Don t be to long

Phil- I ll be wainting


Ambos-

If you choose a time- we can catch the moon

Oh- I ll see you there

Whenever it is- from wherever you are

oh we ll find- yes we ll find somewhere


Phil-

Tell me- Laura


Ambos-

Are you looking at the same moon

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel