Letra 7 Years in The Making de Paramore

I wanna go someplace

Where everyone wins

Cause i ve lost all my friends

Since they got brand new eyes

They don t look at me the same

It s anyone s guess Where I went wrong

Now i m the only one

Who s thinking back


7 years ago 7 years in the making

But we re always taking for granted

the hands that fed us full

10 miles left to go- time is healing nothing

only a matter of numbers

That won t make us right


But i m gonna make it through HEY HEY HEY

I m just tired

So don t push me

There s more than enough room

For a sad song or two


There was a beginning

to the story

But I don t remember- i don t remember

There was a reason

Something we wanted

and i m not backing down til i get it


20 years ago 20 years in the making

weel- I know the highway better than I know myself

In a few years I hope I settle into

The big idea that i can t live for anyone else


And i m gonna make it through HEY HEY HEY

I m just tired

So don t push me

There s still more room for a sad song or two


I m carrying bricks around my neck

I can t keep my head up

Cant see too far ahead

I can t keep my head up

It s like carrying bricks around my neck

To make you remember

It s like digging up the dead

Caouse you won t remember


How we got here Why we are here


When you finally decide it s worth the pain

I m here I never went anywhere

Growing older- I never throught that I

Would look back and not regret a thing

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel