Letra Misguided Ghosts de Paramore

(1-2-3-4)


I m going away for a while

But I ll be back- don t try to follow me

Cause I ll return as soon as possible

See I m trying to find my place

But it might not be here that I feel safe

We all learn to make mistake


And run

From them- from them

With no direction

Run from them- from them

With no conviction


I m just one of those ghosts

Travelling endlessly

Don t need no road

In fact they follow you

And we just go in circles

Now I m told that this life

And pain is just a simple comprimise

So we can get what we want out of it


Someone care to classify-

A broken heart and twisted minds

So I can find someone to rely on


So run

To them- to them

Full speed ahead

Oh you are not

Useless

We are just


Misguided ghosts

Travelling endlessly

The ones we trusted the most

Pushed us far away

And theres no one role

We should not be the same

But I m just a ghost

And still they echo me

They echo me in circles

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel