Letra When We Grow Up (feat Roberta Flack) de Michael Jackson

When we grow up- will I be pretty

Will I be big and strong

Will I wear dresses that show off my knees

Will I wear trousers twice as long

Well- I don t care if I m pretty at all

And I don t care if I never get tall I like what you look like

and you re nice small

We don t have to change at all


When we grow up- will I be a lady

Will I be on the moon

Well- it might be alright to dance by its light- but I m gonna get up there soon

Well- I don t care if you re pretty at all

And I don t care if you never get tall

I like what you look like

and you re nice small

We don t have to change at all


When I grow up- I m gonna be happy

I ll do what I like to do

Like making noise!

And making faces!

And making friends like you


And when we grow up- do you think we ll see that I m still like you and you re still like me


I might be pretty

I might grow tall

But we don t have to change at all


(Michael- I don t wanna change- see Cause I still wanna be your friend Forever and ever and ever and ever)

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel