Letra We've Got A Good Thing Going de Michael Jackson

Yeah yeah

Alright

Love hurt- love hurt

Yeah yeah


Hey my girl

She did something to my chemistry

And when I m close I m sure

I raise her temperature by 3 degrees


Every day- yeah

In every way she my makes my motor purr

And I reciprocate

My life I dedicate to lovin her


So we got a good thing goin

A real good thing goin yeah

That girl and me

And I don t have to ask

Cause I know it s gon last eternally


Now let me tell you what we got

Understanding

We never handing any alibis

Instead of what d you do

Where ya been or what s the use we makin nice


See we got a good thing goin

A real good thing goin yeah

That girl and me

And she don t have to ask

Cause she knows it s gon last eternally


Said we got a

Good good good good good thing goin yeah yeah

That girl and me

And we don t have to ask

Cause we knows it s gon last eternally

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel