Letra To Make My Father Proud de Michael Jackson

To make my father proud

To make my mother smile

I need not conquered worlds- or fame-

Not set- the pace for style


If I can follow through

on- what they gave me as my tools-

I ll find a way to sail my course

Avoiding ships of fools


If I don t come up- number one

I ll stand not well apart

As one for numbered numbers

When knowing in my heart


Ive done all to be done

To always do my best

By listening to me- myself

So he can do the rest

(Love without compromise-

Shall flower the seed of constant care)


In my eleven hour

I ll be a man the way

To face whatever falls my way

Prepared and unashamed

To just be called a part of God


For which I have been named

A man and a woman s youngest son

while growing- still a child

And that will make my father proud

And make my mother smile

(Proud)

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel