Letra Love's Gone Bad de Michael Jackson

Ah I feel a fountain in my brain

Ice-cold water runnin through my pain

Got a bad taste in my mouth from bitter tears

Heart so sad cause love s gone bad


I see a rainbow all in black

Must be a sign that you ain t comin back

Wake up at night callin your name

I see a face on my window pane

I ve been this way since you ve been gone

Without your love I can t go on

Look in the mirror- what do I see

A cryin face- kinda looks like me

Now where s the love you promised me

Where s he tenderness to comfort me


Everytime some love I choose

I seem to always be the one to lose

Bad taste in my mouth from bitter tears

Heart fells sad cause love s gone bad

Love s gone bad- heart fells bad


Black crows flying up above

It s a sign that I live life without love

Slime s on the man- slime s ont the sea

Slime s everywhere I said I m destined to be

And this world where nothing s right

Since you ve been gone I can t sleep at night

You said you d be true to me

Instead you made a fool out of me

Heart feels sad- love s gone bad

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel