Letra Little Christmas Tree de Michael Jackson

I watch the snowflake fall

agenst my window plain

and wonder if you

are watchin snowflakes too

I take a walk downtown

to where you used to meet me

Theres joy everywhere

but all that waiting there is


[Chorus]

Just a little christmas tree

Lookin sorta sad and lonley just like me

No one seems to care

They just went away and left it standing there

All alone on christmas eve


I hear the Christmas bells

(Bum Bum Bum)

The happy people singing

The songs of the chill that only brings me tears

I sadly close my eyes

and say a liitle bear()

you ll be waiting there for me

I look but all I see is


[Chorus]




This is the season of love

(This is the season of love)

But I m as sad as I can be

(sad as can be)

Why did you have to leave me

(Why did you leave me)

(Why did you leave me)


[Chorus]

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel