Letra I'll Be There de Michael Jackson

You and I must make a pact

We must bring salvation back

Where there is love- I ll be there


I ll reach out my hand to you-

I ll have faith in all you do

Just call my name and I ll be there


Chorus-

And oh - I ll be there to comfort you-

Build my world of dreams around you

I m so glad that I found you

I ll be there with a love that s strong

I ll be your strength- I ll keep holding on

Yes I will- yes I will


Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter

Togetherness- well that s all I m after

Whenever you need me- I ll be there

I ll be there to protect you

With an unselfish love I respect you

Just call my name and I ll be there


(Chorus)


If you should ever find someone new

I know he d better be good to you

Cos if he doesn t- I ll be there


Don t you know- baby- yeah yeah

I ll be there- I ll be there- just call my name- I ll be there


(Just look over your shoulders- honey - ooh)


I ll be there- I ll be there- whenever you need me- I ll be

there


Don t you know- baby- yeah yeah

I ll be there- I ll be there- just call my name- I ll be

there

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel