Letra Heartbreaker de Michael Jackson

Deceitful eyes- she s got those come get me thighs

she only knows how low that she can go

She speaks the lines that can control my mind

Wherever she goes I know my eyes follow

She blew a kiss- I swear that it was meant

only for me- then spoke with her body

her only goal is just to take control

And I can t believe that I can´t tell her no


[CHORUS]

That girl I can t take her

should have known she was a heartbreaker

that girl I can t take her

should have seen right through her she s a heartbreaker

That girl I can t take her

should have seen it coming heartbreaker

that girl I can t take her

should have seen right thriough her

she s a heartbreaker


She plays a game with such an innocent face

I didn t know heartbreaking was her case

Her actions confess and put me through the test

I was surprised that I was caught inside

Now she s thinking that I will never know

ans she ll keep playing until I let her go

But I hope in time that she will finally realize

I m onto her game and she ll get played the same


[CHORUS 2x]


I never thought that I would stop dreamin about you

Stop being without you

But everyone told me so- to stop caring about you

and start being without you

but I ll find a way to go and start doin without you

and stop talkin aboout you

and what will she say

She will say I was the man that got away


[RAP ]


[CHORUS OUT]

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel