Letra Escape de Michael Jackson

Open up 6

He s gone!


Every where I turn no matter where I look

The systems in control its all ran by the book

I gotta get away so I can free my mind

Escape is what I need

(lectric ) lectric eyes


No matter where I am I see my face around

They pin lies on my name and put them town to town

Don t have a place to run but there s no need to hide

I got ta

Find a place

So I can hide away


Escape

Gotta get away from the system- rules and the world today

Escape

The pressure that I feel from relationships had to go away

Escape

The man with the pen that writes the lies that has no ink

Escape

I do what I wanna cuz I gotta be nobody but me


Sometimes I feel like I ve gotta get away


I tried to share my life with someone I could love

But games and money is all she ever thought of

How could that be my fault when she gambled and lost

I m tired of silly games

Time to make a change

Why is it I cant do whatever I want to (hoah)

When in my personal life friend i dont live for you (you!)

So don t you try to (don t you try it) tell me what is right for

me

To be con cerned about you

I cant do what I want to


Escape (I got to)

Gotta get away from the system- rules and the world today (I

gotta get away)

Escape

The pressure that I feel from relationships had to go away

(don t you know that baby)

Escape

The man with the pen that writes the lies that has no ink (I gotta get away)

Escape

I do what I wanna cuz I gotta be nobody but me (Get away!)


Escape

Gotta get away (don t you try it) from the system- rules and the world today (escape!)

Escape

The pressure that I feel (pressure that I m feelin everyday)

from relationships had to go away

Escape

The man with the (Whooo hooo!) pen that writes the lies that has

no ink (come on now)

Escape

I do (whoooo (come on now) hoooohooo) what I wanna cuz I gotta be nobody but me


When I go

Oh- now

This problem world won t bother me

This problem world (this problem world)

Won t worry me (worry me!) no more

Yeah

hoah

Yeah

hooo!


Escape- ah

Escape- ah

Escape- ah

Escape


Escape

Gotta get away from the system- rules and the world today (I can find a way!)

Escape

The pressure that I feel from relationships had to go away

(pressure that I m feelin)

Escape

The man with the pen that writes the lies that has no ink (writing all those lies)

I do what I wanna cuz I gotta be nobody but me (escape and then I do just what I wanna)


Escape (bye bye)

I gotta (whooo hoooo) get away from the system- rules and the world (whooo hoooo) today

Escape

The pressure (whoo hooo) that i feel from relationships had to go away (See- I ve gotta get away- baby)

Escape

The man with the pen that writes the lies that has no ink (The man that writes the lies)

I do (hoo) what I wanna cuz I gotta (hooo) be nobody but me

Escape

gotta get away- (hoah- tell my mother! I gotta get away)

Escape

The pressure that I feel- (Take it no more!)

Escape

The man with the pen- (I can t take this kinda shit no moooooore!)

Escape

I do what I wanna cuz I gotta (Whoooooooooooooooo hooooooooo) be nobody but me


Escape! Aoow!


Ha

Ha

Ha


Sometimes you just wanna escape- you wanna escape (Ha Ha)

Gotta get outta here!

Ah- escape(ahhhhhhh!) gotta get away

Escape

You want me- come and get me

The pressure that I feel- Escape

The man with the pen -get away!

I do (hee hee) what I wanna-

I do (hee hee hee) what I wanna cuz I gotta be nobody (hee hee hee)

But me

Do what I wanna!

hee hee heee

hoo!


Escape

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel