Letra Just A Little Bit Of You de Michael Jackson

Just a little bit of you every day

Will surely keep the doctor away

Just a little bit of you every day

Will surely keep the doctor away


I told my mama how I feel about your power

Your love can heal- can t no doctor s remedy

Ever do what you do for me


Just a little bit of you every day

Will surely keep the doctor away

Eeny weeny teeny bit of your love

Baby it s all I need- it s all I need


Since the day I ve been loving you

I can t catch a cold- I can t catch the flu

The sweet loving you ve been giving me

Has become my daily need


Just a little o your love- every day

It s all I need- that s all I need

Just a little bit baby

That s all I need- that s all I need


So don t send no doctor to my door

Cause Doctor John been here before

Don t you send him- just come yourself

Bring your loving and nothing else


Ooh just a- just a-

Just a little bit of you every day

Will surely keep the doctor away

Just a little bit of you every day

Will surely keep the doctor away

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra We Are The World de Laura Pausini

Letra Hoy El Aire Huele A Ti de Luis Miguel

Letra Volevo Dirti Che Ti Amo de Laura Pausini