Letra Just Friends de Michael Jackson

You and me

We ve traded hearts

I guess that s how

It always starts out

And then I guess it always ends


Look at us

(Now)

Sayin

I don t think that you and me

Can just be friends

Maybe this is how the whole thing

Has to just end


And if we could

Have loved enough

(La la dee- la la dee dah dah- la la dah- la la dah- la la dah-

la)

We would have handled

When it got rough

But one of us let go too soon


So here we are

(Here we are)

Now sayin

I don t think that you and me

Can just be friends

Maybe this is how the whole thing

Has to just end


I wish you d understand


It s funny how

When love has gone

There s only one left holdin on

When someone s always hurtin more

Still lonely for the other


Sayin

I don t think that you and me

Can just be friends

(Hmm)

I don t ever wanna feel so much again

Feel again

Unless it s you

You again


(La la dee- la la dee dah dah- la la dah- la la dah- la la dah-

la)

I guess that s how it always starts out

And then I guess

It always ends


Look at us

(Look at us)

(Now)

Now sayin

I don t think that you and me

Can just be friends

(Hmm)

Maybe this is how the whole thing

Has to just end


La la dee- la la dee dah dah- la la dah- la la dah- la la dah-

la

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra We Are The World de Laura Pausini

Letra Hoy El Aire Huele A Ti de Luis Miguel

Letra Volevo Dirti Che Ti Amo de Laura Pausini