Letra You're My Best Friend- My Love de Michael Jackson

When I need more than love

You are the one that I run too

When just words aren t enough

You know exactly what to do


And everytime I need someone

To turn my upside down back up

You re always there

I am so glad you care


(chorus)

You re my best friend- my love

My love- you re my best friend- my love

My love- you are my best friend


Hmmm Ooh


You re my warm- when it s cold

You are my sunshine when it rains

And if the rain turns to snow

We d still be on that friendship train

Cuz if our love affair should end

I know I ll never find a friend

As great as you

Girl I m glad it s true


(Repeat Chorus)


(Sang with chorus)

Oh Girl they ll be no other

You re my friend and lover


Don t you know I love ya

You re my friend and lover


Ooh Ooh

Girl- there will always be someone to love ya

Someone who can love ya

Yes you are- yes


You re my friend and lover

Oh girl- they ll be no other

Ooh Ooh Ooh

And I ll be yours forever

You and me together


[fade out]

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel