Letra Who's Loving You de Michael Jackson

Michael talking to audience


I d like to talk to y all tonight

About the blues

Brothers- The blues

Yea the blues

Dont nobody have the blues like i have

I may be young but i know what its all about


And this is how it went down

I met a girl at school one day

during in the sandbox

Older Brothers-sandbox!

We toasted our love during milk break

older Brothers-aw man

I gave her my COOKIES!

Marlon-Come on Mike!

We fell out during singin plan

So one day- I stepped up to her and i said


Wheeeeeeen I had you (had you)

I treated you baaaaaaad and wrong my dear

And girl since- since you went away


(chorus)

Don t you know I sit around

With my head hanging down

And I wonder who s lovin you


I-I-I-I should have never- ever

ever made you cry

And and girl since yer since you been gone


(chorus)


(bridge)

Life with out love- huh

It s oh so lonely

I don t think- I don t think! I m gonna make it


All my life- all my life baby yeah I ve been lost to you only

Come on y take it girl

Come on y take it- because

All- all I can do- all I can do since you ve been gone is cry

And don t you ever wonder or worry your head of what i do


(chorus )


(vocalizes)

who s loving you

Older brother singing in backgrond-who s loving you

I-I-I gotta know yea

I-I-I-I-I wonder

Older brother singing in backgrond-who s loving you

who loving you-come on baby ohhh oh yea baby

who s loving you


oh! oh! oh!

OH YEA

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel