Letra Wanna Play de Anahi

Wanna Play


See I know what's up papi

I'm a loca in a sexy body

I know that you wanna party

The kinda party that we both know

I can give you all my codes

Press the button and I play the role

Something far from all the shows

Esta chica es muy especial (that girl is very special)


Pre-chorus

Oh oh!!! That's how you'd go

Oh oh!!! And a lil bit more

Oh oh!!! If you only knew

You'd be going like oh oh oh


Chorus

Wanna play Come on set the game on

I don't need no warm ups- I'm turned on

Wanna play- take two shots and let's go

I'm waiting- so waiting

Wanna play Come on set the game on

Can't resist the heat- it's getting too strong

Wanna play Take two shots and let's go

I'm waiting- so waiting


See I know what's up mami

I'm a loco (crazy) too if you try me

Make me a part of your party

The kinda party that we both know

I promise to please you all night long

You'd be shaking long after I'm gone

Next day you'll spend it on the phone

Telling all your friends about me


Pre-chorus


Chorus


I ain't stopping- no I ain't stopping

Until I get what I want I'ma keep on shopping


I ain't stopping no I ain't stopping

I'm getting what I need- I'm getting what I need

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel