Letra Unbreakable de Michael Jackson

Now I m just wondering why you think

that you can get to me with anything

seems like you d know by now

When and how I get down

And with all that I ve been through-

I m still around


Don t you ever make no mistake

Baby I ve got what it takes

And there s no way you ll ever get to me

Why can t you see that you ll never ever hurt me

cause I wont let it be- see I m too much for you baby


[CHORUS]

You can t believe it- you can t conceive it

and you can t touch me- cause I m untouchable

and I know you hate it- and you can t take it

You ll never break me- cause I m unbreakable


Now you can t stop me even thought you think

that if you block me- you ve done your thing

and when you bury me underneath all your pain

I´m steady laughin - while surfacing


Don t you ever make no mistake

baby I ve got what it takes

and there s no way you ll ever get to me

Why can t you see that you ll never ever hurt me

cause I wont let it be- see I m too much for you baby


[CHORUS 2x]


You can try to stop me- but it wont do a thing

no matter what you do- I m still gonna be here

Through all your lies and silly games

I m a still remain the same-I m un-brea-ka-ble


[RAP]


[CHORUS 3x]

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel