Letra Touch The One You Love de Michael Jackson

If I had a penny for everytime

I didn t hold your hand

If I had a nickel for everytime

I didn t understand


I d be the world poorest millionaire

Cause you re not there

And no one ever told me

What you re willing do


If I had only reach out

I might still be touching you

You got to touch the one you love

If you want the one you love to touch you

(You ve got- you ve gotta to touch

You gotta touch the one who loves you)


Would get embarrased for every time

I ve moved and make you cry

You get sentimental- and

I would never know the reason why


I hold the world sings

Making for my selfish pride

Is it really over

When I get close to you


I only want to show you

That i m learning a thing or two

If you want the one you love

If you want the one you love to touch

You got to


(Fade out)

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel