Letra Thriller (Video Version) de Michael Jackson

MICHAEL JACKSON-Honestly- we re out of gas

OLA RAY-So- what are we gonna do now

OLA RAY-I m sorry I didn t believe you

MICHAEL JACKSON-Can I ask you something

OLA RAY-What

MICHAEL JACKSON-You know I like you- don t you

OLA RAY-Yes

MICHAEL JACKSON-And I hope you like me the way I like you

OLA RAY-Yes


Michael Jackson-

I was wondering ifyou would be my girl


Ola Ray-

Oh- Michael


Spoken Ola Ray-

It s beautiful


Spoken Michael Jackson-

Now- it s official I have something I want to tell you


Spoken Ola Ray-

Yes- Michael


Spoken Michael Jackson-

I m not like other guys


Spoken Ola Ray-

Of course not- that s why I love you


Spoken Michael Jackson-

No- I mean I m different


Spoken Ola Ray-

What are you talking about


(Suddenly- the full moon appears Michael begins squirming around- strangely Ola

Looks confused and concerned- until Michael falls to the grown in severe agony)


Spoken Ola Ray-

Are you all right


Spoken Michael Jackson (warped scary voice)-

Go away!


Spoken Cop (in film)-

Sheriff- he s over here God- look at that thing LOOK OUT!


Spoken Ola Ray-

Can we get out of here


Spoken Michael Jackson-

No- I m enjoying this


Spoken Ola Ray-

Well- I can t watch Excuse me


Spoken Movie Announcer-

It s scrolled in blood What s it say "See you next Wednesday"


Spoken Michael Jackson

It s only a movie


Spoken Ola Ray-

That s not funny


Spoken Michael Jackson-

You were scared- weren t ya


Spoken Ola Ray-

I wasn t that scared


(She begins walking)


Spoken Michael Jackson-

Yeah- you were scared


Michael Jackson-

It s close to midnight and something evil s lurking in the dark Under the moonlight-

You see a sight that almost stops your heart You try to scream- But terror takes the

Sound before you make it You start to freeze as horror looks You right between the

Eyes- you re paralyzed


Michael Jackson-

You hear the door slam and realize there s nowhere left to run You feel the cold hand

And wonder if you ll ever see the sun You close your eyes- and Hope that this is just imagination

But all the while- you hear the creature creeping up Behind- You re out of time


Michael Jackson-

They re out to get you- there s demons closing in on every side They will possess

You- unless you change that number on your dial- and now is the Time for you and I

To cuttle close together- yeah All through the night- I ll save you From the terror on the

Screen I ll make you see


(As the song continues- Michael and Ola continue on their way and pass by a sinister

Looking cemetery- where all the dead corpses begin arising from their graves- like

Right out of "Night Of The Living Dead")


Vincent Price-

Darkness falls across the land- the midnight hour is close at hand Creatures crawl in search of blood-

To terrorize y alls neighborhood

And whosoever shall be found without the soul for getting down- Must stand and face the hounds of hell and rot

Inside a corpse s shell


(The zombies continue to arise from their graves- and leave the cemetery- where they

Find their way to the street)


Vincent Price-

The foulest stench is in the air- the funk of 40-000 years- and grizzly ghouls from every

Tomb are closing in to seal your doom And- though- fight to stay alive- your body

Starts to shiver- for no mere mortal can resist the evil of the thriller


Chorus-

Cause this is thriller- thriller night- and no one s gonna save you from the beast about to strike

You know it s thriller- thriller night-

You re fighting for your live inside a killer- thriller

Thriller-thriller night cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try

Thriller-thriller night-so let me hold you tight and share a killer- diller- chiller- thriller here tonight

Cause this is thriller- thriller night Girl-

I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try

Thriller-thriller night-so let me hold you tight and share killer- thrillerOw!


Spoken Michael Jackson-

What s the problem


(Ola looks at Michael- still a little confused)


Spoken Michael Jackson-

Come on- I ll take you home


(She smiles and gets up- relieved that what she just went through was only a

Horrifying nightmare and nothing more As they begin to walk- Michael faces the camera and smiles- as he eyes transform into the wolf s eyes- Sort of making us think- "Was it a dream or was it not")


Vincent Price-

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha


Chorus

Cause this is thriller- thriller night- and no one s gonna save you from the beast about to strike

You know it s thriller- thriller night-

You re fighting for your live inside a killer- thriller

Thriller-thriller night cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try

Thriller-thriller night-so let me hold you tight and share a killer- diller- chiller- thriller here tonight

Cause this is thriller- thriller night Girl-

I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try

Thriller-thriller night-so let me hold you tight and share killer- thrillerOw!


(The show has ended- leaving the zombies to head back to their graves)

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel