Letra Soon As I Get Home de Michael Jackson

There s a feeling here inside

That I cannot hide- and I know I ve tried-

But it s turning me around

I m not sure that I m aware

If I m up or down- or here or there

I need both feet on the ground


Maybe I m just going crazy-

Letting myself get up-tight;

I m acting just like a baby-

But I m- gonna be-I m gonna be allright!


Soon as I get home

Soon as I get home

Soon as I get home


In a diff rent place- in a diff rent time-

Differ rent people around me-

I would like to know of that diff rent world

And how diff rent they find me


And just what s a Wiz- is it big

Will it scare me

If I ask to leave- will the Wiz even hear me

How will I know then-

If I ll ever get home again


Here I am alone- though it feels the same-

I don t know where I m going;

I m here on my own- and it s not a game-

And now a strange wind is blowing


I m so amazed at the things that I see here-

Don t want to be afraid-

I just don t wanna be here;

In my mind this is clear-

What am I doing here

I wish I was home

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel