Letra Set a Place At Your Table de Justin Bieber

Things seemed strange this morning

As I packed my bag for school

The smiles I'm used to seeing just weren't there

I heard my father talking

To my mother down the hallway

Above the whispers all that I could hear was


Chorus-

Set a place at the table for someone who might need it

Set a place at the table for someone to sit down and eat

Kick their shoes off- put their feet up

Forget about their troubles for awhile

When there's a place at your table

There's a little hope for you and i


i was feeling kinda' helpless

About the words that I just heard

Could it be the family 2 doors down

They said a couple months of bad luck

Had them up against the wall

And though it may seem small

i know there's somethin' i can do


Chorus


Make room at your table for your friends and family

Take the time to share your day- just laugh talk and eat


Chorus


there's a little hope for you and I

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel