Letra Right Here (Feat SWV) de Michael Jackson

SWV-

Loves gonna be--

loves gonna be--


DJ-

S-The Double- The U- The V


SWV-

Lately there seems to be

Some insecurities

About the way I feel

where I wanna be

boy you know its with you

Noone can do the things you do to me


Michael-

Get me out

Into the nightime

four walls won t hold me tonight

If this town is just an apple

then let me take a bite


chorus

(love will be right here)

If they say why why

(be Right here)

tell them that its human nature

(right here)

Why Why does he do me that way

(be right here)

If they say Why why

(no fear)

tell em that its human nature

(Have no fear)

Why Why does he do me that way

(no tears)

why why why

(love is here)


SWV-

true love some don t believe in

thats just what im givin

I m gonna keep it stong

I ll be holdin on to you

Noone can do me like you do

Its true


Michael-

Reaching out

Touch a stranger

Eletric eyes of everywhere

See that girl

She knows I m watching

She likes the way I stare




[Chorus]




SWV-

Won t let go

You should know

this thing is real

Don t rush now

Just listen to your heart

And love will be right here


Be right here


Right here

Loves gonna be right here- yea

Loves gonna be--

Loves gonna be--


[chorus to fade]

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel