Letra Privacy de Michael Jackson

Ain t the pictures enough- why do you go through so much

To get the story you need- so you can bury me

You ve got the people confused- you tell the stories you choose

You try to get me to lose the man I really am


You keep on stalking me- invading my privacy

won t you just let me be

‘cause you cameras can t control- the minds of those who know

That you ll even sell your soul just to get a story sold


[CHORUS]

I need my privacy- I need my privacy

So paparazzi- get away from me


Some of you still wonder why- one of my friends had to die

To get a message across- that yet you haven t heard

My friend was chased and confused- like many others I knew

But on that cold winter night- my pride was snatched away


Now she get no second chance- she just ridiculed and harassed

Please tell my why

No there s a lesson to learn- respect s not given- it s earned

Stop maliciously attacking my integrity


[CHORUS]


Now there s a lesson to learn- stories are twisted and turned

Stop maliciously attacking my integrity


[CHORUS x 3]

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel