Letra My Philosophy de Tokio Hotel

You know how you drive me crazy

You know how I need you baby

I'm addicted to you

And you feeling' me too

Maybe maybe maybe


You know how you tease me baby

How you make me feel so hazy

I'm spinning around

Cause you're telling me now

Maybe maybe maybe


My religion is the voice of your heart

Always looking for a minimal sign

My religion is the voice of your heart

I really need you- don't let me down


Give me just a little chance-

Give me just a little time

I've been waiting so long

All I need is your love

Give me just a little something (2x)


You are my philosophy

My beliefs- my everything

You are my philosophy and I'm gonna get you

You know what I mean

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel