Letra Is It Scary de Michael Jackson

There s a ghost down in the hall

There s a ghoul beneath the bed

Now it s coming through the walls

Now it s climbing up the stairs

There s a spirit in the dark

Hear the beating of his heart

Can you feel it in the air

Cause they re hiding everywhere


I m gonna be

Exactly what you wanna see

It s you who s taunting me

Because you re wanting me

To be the stranger in the night

Am I amusing you

Or just confusing you

Am I the beast you visualized


And if you wanna see

Eccentric oddities

I ll be grotesque before your eye

Let them all materialize


Is that scary for you- baby

Am I scary for you- boy

Is this scary for you- babe

Is this scary for you

You know the stranger is you

Is this scary for you- baby


There s a creaking on the floor

There s a creep behind the door

There s a rocking in the chair

But nobody s sitting there

There s a ghastly smell around

But nobody to be found

And a coffin nearly open

Where a restless soul is pokin


I am gonna be exactly what you gonna see

So did you come to me

To see your fantasies

Perform before your very eyes

A haunting ghostly treat

The ghoulish trickery

And spirits dancing in the night


But if you came to see

The truth- the purity

It s here inside a lonely heart

So let the performance start


Is that scary for you- baby

Am I scary for you- boy

Am I scary for you- babe

Am I scary for you- boy

So tell me is this scary for you- baby

Tell me

So tell me is that crazy for you- baby

Am I scary for you

You know the stranger is you

Am I scary for you


Masquerade the heart

Is the heart of hurting soul

Just not what you see girl in me

Cause the heart reveals the proof

Like a mirror reveals the truth

See the evil one is you


Wanna talk about it

Tell me

Don t wanna talk about it

I don t wanna talk about it

What s scary for you- baby

Is this scary for you

I m tired of being abused

You know you re scaring me too

I think the evil is you

Is this scary for you- baby

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel