Letra I Was Made To Love Her de Michael Jackson

I was born in Lil Rock-

Had a childhood sweetheart-

We were always hand in hand


I was hightop shoes and shirt tails-

Suzy was in pig tails-

I know I loved her even then


You know my papa disapproved it-

My mama boohooed it-

But I told them time and time again-

"Don t you know I was made to love her-

Built a world all around her"

Yah! Hey- hey- hey


She s been my inspiration-

Showed appreciation

For the love I gave her through the years


Like a sweet magnolia tree

My love blossmed tenderly-

My life grew sweeter through the years


I know that my baby loves me-

My baby needs me-

That s why we made it through the years


I was made to love her-

Worship and adore her-

Hey- hey- hey


All through thick and thin

Our love just won t end-

Cause I love my baby- love my baby Ah!


My baby loves me-

My baby needs me-

And I know I ain t going nowhere


I was knee high to a chicken

When that love bug bit me-

I had the fever with each passing year


Oh- even if the mountain tumbles-

If this whole world crumbles-

By her side I ll still be standing there


Cause I was made to love her-

I was made to live for her- yeah!


Ah- I was made to love her-

Built my world all around her-

Hey- hey- hey


Oo baby- I was made to please her-

You know Stevie ain t gonna leave her- no-

Hey- hey- hey


Oo wee baby- my baby loves me-

My baby needs me-

Hey- hey- hey


Oo my baby loves me

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel