Letra The Filling That We Have de Michael Jackson

Put your arms around me child-

Like when you bumped your shin;

Then you ll know I love you now-

As I loved you then

Though you may be trying sometimes-

And I ll need you and you re not there;

You know I may get mad and turn away-

But you know that I still care


But you cannot ask for me-

Than can come from me;

I am older than you are-

And one day you ll see


If I lose my patience with you-

And I suddenly start to scream;

It s only because I just want you to be

Everything I see in my dreams


Chorus -

And I d like to know it s there-

The feeling that we have-

When you know that you can come running to me-

Whenever times are bad


Don t lose the feeling that we have

Don t lose the feeling that we have


Though you re growing older now-

And I m watching you grow;

I know I make you sad sometimes-

And I see your feelings show

But one day I ll look around-

And you will be grown;

You ll be out in the world-

Such a pretty girl-

But you ll be on your own


Chorus -

And I d like to know it s there-

The feeling that we have;

Knowing that you can come to me

Whenever you are sad


Child- I d like to know it s there-

The feel that we have-

Don t lose the feeling that we have

Don t lose the feeling that we have

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel