Letra Elizabeth- I Love You de Michael Jackson

Welcome to Hollywood

That s what they told you

A child star in Hollywood

That s what they sold you

Grace with beauty- charme and talent

You would do what you were told

But they robbed you of your childhood

Took your youth and sold it for gold


Elizabeth- I love you

You re every star that shines in the world to me

Elizabeth can t you see that it s true

Elizabeth- I love you

You re more than just a star to me


Lovely Elizabeth

You have surpassed them all

My friend Elizabeth

Learned to outlast them all

Many started back when you did

Lost their way and now they re gone

But look at you- a true survivor

Full of life and carrying on


This is your life

You seem to have it all

You reached your peak

They wanted you to fall

It s very sad- this world can be so bad

But though all the heartaches

When they put you down

You know you were the victor

And you earned the crown

It s like walking through the fire

Determined to win

You were beating life s battles

Again and again


Elizabeth- I love you

You re every star that shines in the world to me

Elizabeth can t you see that it s true


Remember the time when I was alone

You stood by my side and said-

"Let s be strong"

You did all these things

That only a true friend can do


Elizabeth- I love you

The world knows your work now

Of all the things on Earth now

I pray one day I ll be just like you

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel