Letra Break Of Dawn de Michael Jackson

Hold my hand- feel the touch of your body cling to mine

You and me- makin love all the way through another night

I remember you and I walking though the park at night

Kiss and touch- nothing much- let it blow just touch and go


Love me more- never leave me alone by house of love

People talk- people say what we have is just a game

Oh- I ll never let you go- come here girl

Just got to make sweet love ‘til the break of dawn


[Chorus]

I don t want the sun to shine I wanna make love

Just this magic in your eyes and in my heart

I don t know what I m gonna do I can t stop lovin you

I won t stop ‘til break of dawn makin love


Hold my hand- feel the sweat- yes you ve got me nervous yet

Let me groove- let me soothe- let me take you on a cruise

There s imagination I bet you ve never been there before

Have you ever wanted to dream about those places you ve never know


Break of dawn- there s no sun up in the sky

Break of dawn- I can see it in your eyes

Break of dawn- girl you got to understand

It s the way that I love you- let me show you I m your man

Break of dawn


[Chorus x 2]


Let s not wait- the sun is out- let s get up and let s get out

It s the day- a brand new day- let s both go outside and play

Let us walk down the park- makin love ‘til it s dark

Let me move- let me soothe- ‘til the break of dawn and you know it s true- oh


[Chorus x 3]

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel