Letra Be a Lion de Michael Jackson

There is a place we ll go-

Where there is mostly quiet;

Flowers and butterflies-

A rainbow lives beside it


And from a velvet sky-

A summer storm;

You can feel the coolness in the air

But you re still warm-

And then a mighty roar

Will start the sky to cryin ;

But not even lightening

Will be frightening to my lion


And with no fear inside-

No need to run- no need to hide-

You re standing strong and tall-

You re the bravest of them all

If on courage we must call-

Then just keep on tryin

And tryin and tryin -

You re a lion-

In your own way- be a lion


Come on- be a lion!


I m standing strong and tall!


You re the bravest of them all!


If on courage you must call-


Keep on trying and


Trying and trying


I m a lion!


In my own way- I m a lion!

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel