Letra All I Do Is Think Of You de Michael Jackson

I can t wait to get to school each day

And wait for you to pass my way

(And bells start to ring) and angels start to sing

Hey that s the girl for you (ooh- yeah)

So what are you gonna do (ooh- baby)

Hey little girl I love you so (I love you so)


All I do is think of you

Day and night that s all I do (that s all I do- baby)

I can t get you off my mind

Think about you all the time- all the time


I begun to take the long way home

Just so I can be alone

(To think of how to say)

You re fine in every way

Hey I m in love with you (oh- I love you baby)

I think the world of you (ooh- yes I do)

Oh- won t you please- please be mine


All I do is think of you

Baby day and night that s all I do

I can t get you off my mind

Think about you all the time- all the time- ooh


(Girl you re so doggone fine)

Baby I love you

Think the world of you- ooh

Day and night that s all I do

Ooh baby- can t get you off my mind

I ve been dreaming about you (I ve been dreaming about you)

Oh baby- I keep thinking about you

All night long- oh

Entradas populares de este blog

Letra Hasta Que Me Olvides de Luis Miguel

Letra Carta de Laura Pausini

Letra Amanecer de Luis Miguel